two roads

:: welcome to two roads :: two roads ::
[::..archive..::]
::07.10
::08.10
::09.10
::10.10
::11.10
::12.10
::01.11
::04.11
::06.11
[::..other sites..::]

:: Monday, December 20, 2010 :: A Walk

Just walked back from the dentist. (Have been looking for a good dentist since have not liked the two my mom sent me two. Loved my pediatric dentist but too old to go to him now. Asked around at school and got some funny recommendations.) Anyway, according to GoogleMaps, from dentist's office to home, via Austin Parkway, is 3.8 miles and should take 1 hour 14 min. I started walking at 4:14pm and got home at 5:24pm. Gorgeous day for a walk. Just wish I didn't have my purse or a jacket. Still, the walk was worth it even if impromptu.

That is all.

:: posted by diana.5:37 PM :: ::
Comments:

Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
two roads diverged in a wood, and i--
i took the one less traveled by,
and that has made all the difference.